Monday, August 7, 2017

California Dreamin', Summer 2017



I suspect the days of our lengthy summer travels to visit grandparents are numbered, but for now I happily report on our 14th summertime tour to Fallbrook/San Diego. As usual, it did not disappoint! In fact, if there is any trade-off for managing some teenagers, it's outweighed by the adults' ability to relax and steer the agenda.

Over the course of our 12 days, we did a LOT. This included 5 trips to the beach; a day at Disneyland; a day at the Del Mar horse races; a day in San Diego with Parlin where we visited Old Town and USD; shopping; eating, and time at the Morlan compound. 















I also spent a blissful day with my Uni girls, learning to surf with Terri and then hanging at the spa with everyone.




Quality time with so many quality people. I don't necessarily love summer, but I do relish times and trips like these!

No comments: