Sunday, January 9, 2011

And I Thought Photographing Two Kids Was Challenging


In honor of her (almost) one-week birthday, plus the brief visit by Grandpa, I decided that yesterday was a good time to dress the kids in those cute sibling shirts. Particularly since Laura's is a newborn size, and I give her days (or even hours) before she has outgrown it. It took some cajoling to get Danny out of his pajamas, and he also insisted on including his LEGO knight in the picture. Let's just say the overall effect isn't quite what I had in mind when I bought the shirts...just more justification for people like Crystal to be in business!

Nevertheless, these are our three (!) blessings. May they always be so willing to proclaim their place in the family.


1 comment:

Carri said...

Congratulations! What a proud big sister and brother!