Thursday, February 12, 2009

Only Partially Shameless Promotion

A few of you know that I recently found a way to print my blog: blog2print.com. More importantly, I know that some of you are interested in doing the same with your blog. Well, fortunately they just sent me a handy-dandy "savings code" that will enable YOU to save 15% on such a book, and will get ME 10% of the sales. It's win-win!. I wouldn't be posting this if I wasn't so impressed with the product, but I really am. I particularly recommend the hardback version, because the binding is more secure, and the cover is a nice, thick, protective one. I had a paperback one as well, which some of you saw, and it was fine, too.

Here's the code: MyBlog31MAR05696 (There will be a space during the checkout process for you to enter this code, and then the discount will be applied.) They didn't indicate whether or not this is a limited time offer, so your guess is as good as mine on that front.

No comments: