Sunday, August 5, 2012

ReUNIon




20 years. Class of 1992 USDHS Dons. Our campus is gone and we're scattered far and wide, but we reunited for a fun weekend that proved how strong our ties still are!

Here we are back in the day. That is some serious hair.


Friday night we toured Cathedral High, the new answer to the old USDHS. Pretty spectacular, but I still miss the old stomping grounds.


Saturday night saw lots of familiar (not old!) faces, including Kathy, my favorite fellow strawberry blonde:


Terri and I relived our glory days as journalists (though for my part there was very little reporting and lots of opining...):


We all got a big kick out of our 20-year surveys, got freaked out by a certain teacher's attendance, and observed that for the most part, no one had changed (most notable the more alcohol the classmate had consumed). I feel very fortunate to remain so close to my core group of friends. Just goes to show that I've always had good taste, right?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: