Monday, August 18, 2008

A-ha!

It's probably a stretch to say I had an epiphany this morning, so we'll go with an "a-ha moment." After I dropped off Clare and Max at school today, I decided Danny and I would go for a run around Chastain Park. It's a beautiful park that I used to walk with Meredith (Max's mom) every Tuesday and Thursday after we would drop Clare and Max off at preschool three years ago. Which means I walked it during my entire pregnancy with Danny, and a couple of weeks after he was born. Well, somehow I had forgotten that the park's walking/running path circles around a golf course. You see where I'm going with this, right? Clearly Danny's in utero exposure to golf on such a regular basis is the original source of his passion. So when he's making millions on the pro tour, he better remember his old mom who got him started on this road to riches.