Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Double Portion of Ham


I love this picture. According to Crystal, when she arrived at the playground for Danny's party, he happily exclaimed, "This is Parker!" Their delight in each other's company was plain as day. So, she asked the boys if they'd like her to take their picture. Evidently yes! I would like to know what magic she wields that gets results like this, as opposed to the endless photos I have of Danny looking anywhere but the camera. But since she so generously shared, I'm not complaining!

1 comment:

Jennifer A Morlan said...

thank you, Crystal! and thank you, Liz for the post. What an adorable pic of two adorable little guys.

BTW, I forgot to mention my awe at your cake decorating skills. A knight--on a horse yet! Wow! The apple rolled a long way from the tree on this one I'm afraid.