Sunday, March 15, 2009

The One Year Blogiversary

As you can see in "See More Seymour Friends," I like to keep tabs on my friends' blogs - even when they live only a few doors down. Just as each of these friends is an individual, so, too, is her blog. Many of these friends have recently been blessed with additions to their families, subjects which are certainly great fodder for posts. I have found myself envious of these opportunities (though not the sleepless nights), and frequently wish I had started See More Seymours a lot earlier. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Given that in one year I have managed to create 154 posts and counting, I'm doing (more than?) my share of blogging as it is.

With Clare's birthday quickly approaching, and Danny's not long thereafter, I'll have plenty of chances to post comparison, "my how they've grown" shots. In the meantime, I offer a simple picture of something even better than the sweet sights of a newborn baby: siblings happily at play together. May the next year of SMS document many more such blissful moments.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This picture of Clare & Danny playing together should get me through a few more of the sleepless nights.....