Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Plenty of Blarney Around Here!


The green is out in full force for the Seymours today. Both kids had festivities to enjoy today at school, so they needed to look the part. Here Danny and Lulu share one of their more tender moments. Unlike Max and Clare, there's not a lot of love lost between these two. Danny saves the majority of his love for me, and frankly I like it that way!


Clare had an exciting day, both yesterday and today, with leprechauns leaving chaos in her classroom, and notes leading them to pots of gold-covered chocolate. I tell you, I'd love to go back and do kindergarten all over again. I don't remember it being quite this fun!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Seriously Liz, you have to spread some of the Danny love around! I think Kylie is starting to have a crush on him (or you). She told me she wanted "miss liz" and Danny to pick her up from school again today. Luckily for me, Daddy will be picking her up (in case she bursts into tears due to the disappointment of not riding with the Seymours). I'll be at a doctor's appointment and I'm excited that I get to go ALONE!