Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mad Libs

I love it when I'm right. While cruising the bookstore the other day, I came across Mad Libs Junior (a Halloween version, no less), and a light bulb went off. I just knew this would be right up Clare's alley, if introduced at the right time. So this afternoon when she arrived home from school and Danny was still sleeping, I thought I'd give it a try. Home run for Mommy! We did the first couple together, and then while I went to get the Danimal up, she started filling in the next one on her own. We read the results together, and her howls were the very definition of side-splitting. Finally, a productive way to channel her penchant for silliness!

Clare obviously comes by her appreciation of and amusement over words naturally, because look at this: my 100th post! I view the milestone as an opportunity to revamp the look of things, which is why See More Seymours has a whole new design. Thanks for reading - and please continue to do so!