Monday, March 28, 2011

Eight Is Enough, Part IV: The Party



The birthday festivities extended into a two-day affair, thanks to Clare's party on Saturday afternoon. We held it at the Purple Hippo Art Studio. The project was a "My Favorite Things" collage, and they really were cute and individualized.


It was a gray, rainy afternoon, but that definitely did not dampen Clare's or the other eleven attendees' spirits! Suffice to say there was a lot of laughter and good-natured silliness, and the pictures of Clare show what a good time she had. (Note also that Tim got in on the artistic action.) I'm disappointed that I didn't think to take a picture of the whole group of girls, or even of the butterfly-shaped ice cream cake (crafted by Carvel, not me). Fortunately, I don't believe Clare had any disappointment on her part!

No comments: