Thursday, March 17, 2011

Irish Dance Fever



Much to Clare's delight, her Irish dance teacher is on close terms with Fr. Frank, who requested dancers to perform at a St. Patrick's Day reception at the church. As with the feishes, she couldn't wait to get out there and strut her stuff. I suspect we'll be upgrading to a real co$tume at the rate her enthusiasm is growing.


Laura, meanwhile, provided a little sideshow with her holiday garb. In fact, a woman came up and more or less insisted that I take Laura's picture with the above glasses. I later learned that this woman's name is Patty, and her birthday is none other than St. Patrick's Day. I think the sight of Laura might have made her day, too. Not just hers, either, given that I witnessed at least two people taking Laura's picture. Can you blame them?

No comments: