Thursday, March 27, 2008

The higher the hair...


...the closer to the early 90s! My neighbor friend recently proposed an amusing email idea between a few of us. She suggested that since we've only known each other for a couple of years, primarily post-children, it would be fun to share pictures of each other from "back in the day." I didn't have any of my baby pictures, but I quickly realized that high school dates to approximately 20 years ago (gaa!!!). Then there's Tim and I on college spring break in Jamaica - before we were dating, might I add. (Appleton rum, anyone?) And finally, of course, there's our wedding in Chicago, which will have been nine years ago on October 2. Since I went to the trouble to scan these for the email, they naturally migrated to the blog. Apologies to John K. for posting his picture without permission!