Saturday, November 12, 2011

All About Danny: Kindergarten Edition


The tradition continues. This year, some of Danny's answers have evolved, and some haven't (see his PreK edition, his three-year-old poster, and his first-ever All About Me poster as a two-year-old). Take a look:




Favorite animal: horse

Favorite color: blue and green

Favorite food: lamb (as in rack of lamb, a.k.a. 'lamb on a stick' - and boy, does he love this food)

Favorite place: California (and specifically, with the cousins)

My favorite thing to do is: Legos

When I grow up, I want to be: a football player (Mama would really prefer to let her baby grow up to a cowboy, but I think we have time for him to change his mind again.)

If I had one wish, I would wish for: a horse (He recently informed me that he would be asking Santa for a horse, and I quickly informed him that Santa knows we do not need a horse. Danny's having a rough time in this department, as we have also informed him that Santa will not be allowed to bring him a Wii. The other day, Danny asked if he'd be allowed to ask for a Wii for Christmas when he dies and goes to heaven. Ouch.)

Location:Highland Preserve Dr,Mableton,United States

No comments: